Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Morning!



I feel very free! I have been beyond busy the last couple of weeks. Last week I felt like I lived at the theater- it was dress rehersal week for the play I was in. The play was a huge success, my Mother was the one who wrote and directed it, and I cannot applaud her enough! She put an extreme amount of work into it, and did an astounding job :)

Since the play has been over, I have been busy catching up on things that I didn't have time for during dress rehersal week, especially homework. Last night I finally got to the point where I didn't exactly have TONS of things that I had to do, so both last night and this morning, I was able to spend time focusing completely on God without hardly any distractions, and it was so very refreshing :) He has been teaching me so much... it's so exciting! I want to blog about all of it, but I don't know where to start! I've been reading Leslie Ludy's book Set-Apart Femininity, it has been really inspiring. I desire more than anything to be truly set-apart, and to love, honor, glorify and worship God with every breath I take, word I speak, thought I have and thing I do... I fail most of the time, but He never stops working on me! It is SO encouraging to know that He will never give up on me! Praise God for His unfailing love! ♥

2 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

I didn't know you were in a play, especially one directed by your mom. What an amazing time that must have been! What was the play about? :)

Yay for some good time spent with the Father.

I've been thinking about reading Set-Apart Femininity for some time, would you recommend it?

Blessings and Love,
Samantha

Sprite said...

Yeah! :) The play was a major twist on a few different fairy tales... mainly Rapunzel. I wrote an essay-type paper about it, and about being in it. If you are interested in reading it, I'll post it!

Set-Apart Femininity has been a good book for me to read... I haven't really learned anything new from it, but it has reminded me of some really good stuff, and I'm really glad I'm reading it :D