Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thinking About the Future... It's Getting Closer! :)

I LOVE kids. I love to babysit, and I'm so happy, because I have started babysitting for a really sweet family from the Church where I work. I am SO blessed to get to babysit for them! :)

Sometimes I just want to be a "grown-up" and be married with kids of my own. I'm thankful for my life right now, and I do try to live in the moment, but sometimes I crave the day when I have a husband and children who I can cherish and adore! I think it is a healthy desire, because I think very hard about ways to be a good wife and mother when the time does come for me.

I'm extremely thankful for this time of preperation- sometimes, as badly as I want it to be over, I don't want it to end, because I feel like I will never be a good enough wife or mother. God is preparing me, though, that is for sure. I definitely see that in my life right now. It's SO exciting! I feel like God has something AMAZING in store for me, something that I get to experience really soon! :D

I don't want to go to college... I have never really had the desire. I have never thought about what I want to do instead... and then lately, God has brought things to my attention! That really taught me how much I can trust Him. I truly don't have to worry- He's taking care of things :)

One of my friends was telling me about a missions group that travels around to different Churches to do really in-depth children's ministry and things like that. I think that getting to do something like that would be BEYOND WONDERFUL! Getting the opportunity to travel around and share God's love with people? Oh my gosh, SIGN ME UP! Lol :) Not only would I get to work doing children's ministry, but I could meet other people who have a heart for ministry, too!

Also, a little part of one of my Economics assignments last week was to pick a "career" to have once I get out of school. It wasn't that big of a deal, so I just went with the second thing that popped into my head: being a nanny! (This is assuming I'm not married yet, and don't have my own children to take care of.) I had never really thought about that seriously, but now that I have, I think it would be another great option of something to do once I'm out of school :) Amazing training for being a Mom, too ;)

*Happy Sigh* I'm really looking forward to my life! Lol! :) My life as in now until, well, eternity! Hehe :D

And I must say, today is a very special day! 'Tis the birthday of my favorite person in the entire world, other than my Mom. Lol. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA SUE!!! My Grandma Sue is seriously THE best EVER. I love her more than I could ever put into words. She is outstanding, and I can't imagine my life without her! I LOVE MY GRANDMA SUE!!! Happy birthday!

Blessings to everyone♥ :)

No comments: