Sunday, February 15, 2009

There Is Hope For Every Man


This is a photo I took last July... I love it a lot :) If you click on the picture, you can see a larger version of it if you want to.

Tonight at work, I started belting out some of the lyrics from Casting Crown's song Every Man, "is there love that never dies..." (I've been singing that song in my head ALL DAY LONG) and just as I started singing it out loud, one of my co-workers starting messing with the radio, and turned on the Christian station, and that song started playing JUST where I left off! It was WEIRD! Lol :)

4 comments:

SamanthaMarie said...

This happened to me once! I was singing a song and when my dad turned on the radio it was the same song, so strange! :)

Sprite friend, where far out thou? Or something like that. Anyway. I hope you've been well, miss your posts dear sister!

Anonymous said...

you have a nice blog!! :) May God bless you so much!!!!!

Sprite said...

Wow! :D

Lol, I have been REALLY busy during the last week. I performed in a play this past weekend, and there was a lot of work to be done before it opened. It means a lot that you were thinking of me :)

I have a ton of homework to catch up on this weekend, but I will try to make a post about the play soon!

Be blessed! ♥

Sprite said...

Thank you so much! I was just looking at your blog, and I like yours a lot, too :)