Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Love My Family...

Spring break was AMAZING. It went by really fast, and I was not bored for a single moment of the seven day period. The four younger siblings of mine who live with me left for the week, and although I missed them, I have to admit that it was nice to have a quiet, clean house for a week. When they came back home, however, I realized just how much I had missed them. How much I had missed my sister Abyni's hugs and cuddles, and how much I had missed each one of my sibling's senses of humor. Each one of them has a hysterically funny sense of humor. From the moment they arrived home, they have been making me laugh. They are so entertaining!

Kainan is my thirteen year-old brother, and he rocks. Just the other day, he came to my room with two packages of Reeses. [I started having an intense craving for Reeses months ago, and haven't stopped.] He had walked to a nearby grocery store just to buy me some of my favorite treats! I had not even asked him too~ I had not really mentioned WANTING Reeses! He did it just because he knew that I liked them, and he wanted to make me happy! How blessed I am to have such a caring brother! He has such a big heart, and although he thinks he doesn't want to get married, I think he should. I think that he will be a wonderful husband for someone someday :)

Abyni is my eight year-old sister, and she's a delight :) She can be really tough, and her muscles are probably about the same size as mine, but she is a sweetheart! She gives me hugs daily, and we often have arguments about which one of us loves the other the most :) The other day she wrote me a letter, and it was so adorable! It said, "Dear Spritay, I love you sooo mush! You make me sooo happy! Withot you, my hart would be broken :(" HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?! Oh my gosh, I love her so much!

Each one of my eight siblings is so extraordinary! I've never met anyone like them before :) God has certainly blessed me... *happy sigh*

2 comments:

Halle said...

Aww!!!! This is so sweet!!
I love Abyni's letter! It's adorable!! It's really cool to leave your siblings for a while; then you get to appreciate them even more!
The other day I helped Hannah write a letter....and it's totally sweet and makes me laugh...I think I'll post it soon! lol

Tiffany said...

Hi Sprite!

Siblings are a blast! :) God is so wonderful, no?!

I was wondering how you found my blog?(Pressing Toward The Mark) Nice blog you have here! :)

Keep rockin' for God!

~Tiffany