Monday, May 4, 2009

Diversity



Lately I've been thinking about how diverse God's creation is. It just fascinates me so much. Just thinking about people, even. Isn't it amazing how different everyone is? Everyone is so beautiful on the inside and the outside in their own unique way. I was sitting in one of my co-op classes, and looking at the other 20 students in my class... they are all home-schooled Christians, but even though they have those two significant things in common, each one of them is very different. Each one has a different personality, fashion sense, learning style, and everything! It's just amazing! It also amazes me to look at my family! I have four younger siblings who live with me. Even though they all grew up in the same house, and were raised by the same parents, they are COMPLETELY different from one another. I could write pages and pages and pages about the differences between my siblings. It's hilarious! I don't see how anyone could NOT believe in God after seeing that. Animals and plants haven't even been brought into the picture... Oh wow, God is just SO incredible! =D It really shows me how much we all need each other. As the body of Christ, we are incomplete without each other! It is wonderful to truly be able to see how God blessed each individual with their own gifts and talents. Thank You, God :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

" As the body of Christ, we are incomplete without each other!"

I needed that as a reminder Sprite.
Today God showed me how to give up more of MYSELF and give more FOR Him to others. Knowing that we all are apart of one another makes me so happy because then the giving part is gradually becoming easier and easier. Through God, anything is possible.
Hope all is well <3
-Jessica