Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I just love...


When children mispronounce or mispell words ♥ The sound of uncontrollable laughter ♥ People who are so happy that their joy fills the hearts of everyone in their vicinity ♥ Experiencing beautiful moments, and being able to capture them with my camera, and cherish them forever ♥ The beauty and individuality of every person ♥ Smores ♥ The way everything is funnier when I'm laying down ♥ When I write with a pen and the ink flows smoothly ♥ Wispy white curtains against a sky-blue wall, blowing gently from the soft breezy air ♥ Thank-you letters ♥ True friends ♥ Faith ♥ When I feel needed, and can really help someone ♥ Home-decorating ♥ Hugs ♥ Inspiration ♥ When little kids say they love me, because I know they mean it ♥ Color ♥ People who sacrifice their lives to lead people to God's Kingdom ♥ When boys act like gentlemen ♥ When Christians are BOLD, loving, and sensible with the gifts God has given them ♥ When someone does something kind for someone else, not for anything in return, but truly out of love for the other person ♥ When brothers love their sisters ♥ The people who make anything and everything in life, little or big, an adventure :) ♥ When someone secretly does something kind for someone else ♥ When people believe in me, and have high expectations for me ♥ When time doesn't seem to matter as it passes by ♥ 1 Corinthians 13 ♥ The ability people have to display God's love with a single smile ♥ True love. God's kind of love. Selfless, servant-hearted, sincere love ♥ Being held in my Savior's arm and knowing that He will never let me go. ♥

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you so much Sprite!
I didn't take the picture myself :P I wish I had that kind of photography talent BUT I use Xanga to get a hold of my pictures :)
and I LOVE this post as well. Isn't God wonderful? Appreciating the little things that mean the greatest things in our lives <3
Many blessings!
-Jessica

Sprite said...

I just love that picture of you with the slinky! =)
God really IS so wonderful. I love how He makes everything amazing... even the little things =) It's good to recognize the small things. I take them for granted way too often.
Be very, very blessed Jessica!
<3 Sprite