Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble!

20 Things That I Am Thankful For:

1. My Lord God. How in the world could I EVER put into words how thankful I am for my Savior? He's always, always, ALWAYS there for me, even when I put Him aside and follow another distraction. He stays by my side even when I'm not really paying attention to that fact, and when I do put my focus entirely on Him, my life is beyond complete, and I get to experience the truest love ever. He is absoluetely everything to me, He is the reason why I live, and He is the one who blessed me with everything else I am thankful for! =)

2. My amazing family: My parents, My Grandma Sue, ALL of my siblings ;] , all of my Grandparents and cousins, and my Uncle Denver and Aunt Erin!

3. My friends! Kerra (my Big Fat Fish), Amy, Halle, Garrett (BoBo the Asparagarrett) Glub Glub! Amber, Corinne and Justine (Corn and Justin), Erica, Lindsey, Katie, Aleigh, Cat, Rachelle, Elizabeth, Raquel, Ryan, Josiah, Caitlin, John, Alex, Carman and Cassie!

My friends at Church and at TCABC- both my "grown-up" friends and little friends =)

Becky and Joe and their lovely children! (Although, they count as my little friends from TCABC... haha)

And everyone else who I didn't mention!

I love you all, family and friends! I am SO thankful for you!!!

5. Getting to home-school.... Lol, once again, how do I even attemt to begin to put into words how thankful I am?

6. DISCIPLE! Thank you for encouraging and challenging me to live for Jesus! Thank you for showing me what it means to love God with everything I've got! And thanks for your awesome music, too! =)

7. LifeChurch.tv, Pastor Craig Groeschel, and LifeKIDS!

8. The C.H.E.E.R. homeschool group- homeschoolers CAN have social lives! LOL!

9. The Bible, and everyone who worked so hard to make it available for us.

10. Food and water, of course! I'm SO thankful... hehe! *Looks4Food*

11. Anyone who has written a book that I have read or will read in the future that has made or makes me more of a Jesus Freak.

12. Prayer! Getting to communicate with my God anytime I want with no strings attatched is definitely something I take for granted!

13. Flickr and Picnik! Also Google, Gmail, BibleGateway, Blogger, YouTube, and, well, the internet in general! Haha!

14. My camera and the ability to take pictures!

15. My job: Getting paid to love kids!

16. My HEALTH!!!

17. Christian music and concerts.

18. The U.S.P.S.

19. Getting to have my very own room. Hehe

20. My cellphone!

21. The library

22. Clothes, make-up, and hair-dye. LOL

23. Notebooks!

Lol, so I kinda cheated, and did more than 20 things... oh well =)

What are 20+ things YOU are thankful for?

No comments: